Cinnamon Infused Vodka? Yes Please!
It’s no secret that flavoured vodka helps elevate the taste to your cocktails. Any vodka martini recipe usually has an infusion of flavour that leaves you with a clean, smooth, and refined taste.
However, spicy and floral notes are usually a hit amongst the masses, especially when it comes to vodka mixed drinks. Some might even suggest these are ‘dessert drinks’ – created as a post meal experience to satiate those taste buds, but we wouldn’t go that far. These drinks make for a dive experience by themselves, and considering their flavour is mild to medium, leave you with a happy buzz and pleasant feeling in your mind, and your mouth.
So the next time you have some family and friends over or you’re simply feeling experimental by yourself, ditch the good ol’ Cucumber Vodka and try something a little more fun – Cinnamon Infused Vodka!
Cinnamon as a flavour is a great, sweet way to enhance the flavour of your cocktails. You could take the easy way out and use a syrup to make simple vodka cocktails, but at Rahasya, half the fun is involved in unveiling the secret behind the recipe and ultimately mastering the mysterious creation!
So as we say, it’s time to BYOB – Be Your Own Bartender. Keep your Rahasya bottles at the ready, cause we’re sure this creation will blow your mind.
Here’s the DIY recipe we swear by – and a secret that we don’t mind sharing with the world!
Ingredients you need for the perfect Cinnamon Infused Vodka:
- A bottle of Rahasya Vodka
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Vanilla Extract (If you’re feeling fancy!)
- Some Sugar
Depending on how much time you have, there are two ways to create the perfect Cinnamon Infused Vodka drink.
Process 1: I have a lot of time
- Place your Rahasya vodka in a jar or a container with an air tight lid
- Drop a cinnamon stick or two and some sugar in it. Remember, there is no need to shake or stir as the sugar will dissolve on its own
- Let it sit for 24 hours or more. Remember, the longer you leave it along, the stronger the flavours will be
- Strain well through a strainer; discard the cinnamon sticks, add some ice if need be and serve
Process 2: I need my drink NOW!
- Drop a few cinnamon sticks into the base of a bottle
- Pour over some Rahasya vodka and add some sugar. Shake well so that you allow it to infuse
- Strain, mix, and serve
As mentioned, you can make a big batch and take it along to parties or make just a glass for yourself when you feel like drinking it.
At Rahasya, our goal is to always give you nothing but the best. The best Indian-inspired Vodka, the best recipes for your evenings and the best experience overall.
We hope these recipes light up your evenings and help you make a flurry of new memories with your friends, family and beyond!