Informally known as a Cosmo, the Cosmopolitan is one of the most iconic vodka cocktails that you can try. Pretty-in-pink and true to its name, this cocktail is as uptown as it gets. An ideal base for light fruit flavors, Rahasya vodka adds the buzz to this fruity cocktail like no other. The Cosmopolitan is one of those vodka cocktails that are the perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavors. Here is the most fantastic of the vodka cocktail recipes for this fun cocktail.
- 50 ML Rahasya Vodka
- 15 ML Triple Sec
- 20 ML Lime Juice
- 60 ML Cranberry Juice
- 1 piece Orange Zest
- Ice Cubes
- Place your martini glass or coupe glass in the fridge to chill
- Now, take a cocktail shaker and add some ice cubes. Add Rahasya vodka, triple sec, lime juice, and cranberry juice to the cocktail shaker
- Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds or until the shaker has frosted and the drink is chilled
- Strain the drink into a frosted martini glass
- To garnish, flame an orange zest. Do this by holding a 3cm round piece of orange zest about 10 cm above your cosmo and very carefully wave it over a lighter flame or a lit match. Bend the outer edges of the zest in towards the flame so the orange oils are released. Drop the zest into your drink
- Serve chilled
You can play with the proportion of the cranberry juice to adapt it to suit your taste. If you prefer it sweet, pour some more cranberry juice. Alternatively, you can add just a splash of cranberry juice for the rosy hue of Cosmopolitan. Make this sassy drink to buzz up your next girls get together or just kick back with it on a self-care Sunday.