One of the most popular vodka cocktails, the Martini is a timeless choice of drink. Supreme amongst classic vodka cocktails, the Martini is an effortlessly elegant bar staple that holds a place in every cocktail lover’s heart. A true vodka Martini is one of the easiest vodka cocktails to make with minimal ingredients. Here is the most classic and incredibly simple one of the vodka cocktail recipes for a delicious Martini.
- 60 ML Rahasya Vodka
- 1 TBSP Dry Vermouth
- Ice Cubes
- Olives or Lemon Peel
- Place your martini glass or coupe glass in the fridge to chill
- Now, take a cocktail shaker and add some ice cubes. Pour Rahasya vodka and dry vermouth into the shaker and shake it vigorously for about 10 seconds
- Alternatively, you can also take a mixing glass and add some ice cubes. Pour Rahasya vodka and dry vermouth into the glass and stir the drink using a bar spoon for about 30 seconds
- Once combined, strain the drink in the chilled martini glass
- To garnish, add olive in a cocktail stick, or a twist of lemon
- Serve chilled
You can play with the proportions of Rahasya vodka and dry vermouth to make different variations of the Martini such as a dry martini, extra dry martini, or a wet martini. Make an easy vodka Martini with Rahasya vodka for an elegant evening dinner party or just to wind down with a lovely drink after a day at work.