The best vodka drinks help to get through the holidays with your friends
The holiday season is an exciting time as it brings with itself plenty of gatherings, spending quality time with friends and family, festive food, drinks, and gifts. It really is a time to celebrate. And nothing screams celebrations as cocktails do.
While drinks like the traditional mulled wines and eggnog are great choices for celebrations, the holidays are a great time to shake things up and make them even more fun. If you’re looking to liven to your holiday evenings, here are the best vodka drinks to help you get through the holidays with your friends.
Whether you are partying hard or spending the evening cozying up by the fireplace, give these best vodka drinks a try and we’re sure you won’t be disappointed.
Rudolph’s Tipsy Christmas Punch
One of the best vodka drinks for the holiday season, Rudolph’s tipsy Christmas punch is something no list can miss. This best vodka cocktail is easily going to be the highlight of your party. Here is a recipe to make this absolutely delicious holiday cocktail with the best vodka.
- Take a large pitcher or punch bowl and add 1 cup chilled orange juice, 3 cups chilled cranberry juice, 2 cups ginger ale, 1.5 cups of best vodka, ½ cup cherry juice, 1 large lemon juice to it.
- Stir everything well
- Pour the drink over ice
Garnish with some cranberries or cherries and a rosemary sprig and serve the best vodka holiday drink
Also known as a vodkatini or kangaroo cocktail, a vodka martini is one of the best vodka drinks for the holiday season. This best vodka cocktail is a variation of a martini cocktail that is made with the best vodka in India and vermouth. This is one of the best vodka drinks that has become a common and popular cocktail and is perfect to serve your guests during the holidays. Here’s the recipe to make and easy but the best vodka martini.
- Stir the vodka, dry vermouth, and ice together.
- Alternatively, you can put them in a cocktail shaker to combine.
- Strain it into a chilled martini glass.
Serve the best vodka martinis with an olive on a cocktail stick or a twist of lemon peel.
Pumpkin Spiced Martini
Another one amongst the best vodka drinks, the pumpkin spiced martini says holiday time like nothing else. This best vodka cocktail is a fun and delicious one and is bound to be loved by everyone at your holiday gathering. Here is a recipe to make this fun holiday cocktail with the best vodka.
- Take a shaker and put some ice in it.
- Pour 1.5 ounces vanilla-flavored vodka, 1.5 ounces Irish cream liqueur, and 1.5-ounce pumpkin flavored liqueur over the ice.
- Cover the shaker and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted.
- Strain it into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a sprinkle of ground nutmeg and ground cinnamon and serve the best vodka cocktail.
Also known as Crantini, a cranberry martini is one of the best vodka drinks out there. This best vodka cocktail is a perfect balance of sweet and tart and can be served year-round. However, it is one of the best vodka cocktails you can serve during the merry time of holidays. Here is a recipe to make this beautiful and refreshing cocktail with the best vodka in India.
- Combine 1.5 fluid ounces of the best vodka in India, ½ ounce of orange fleur, ½ ounce of dry vermouth, 1.5 ounces of cranberry juice, and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake it vigorously to combine and chill.
- Pour the drink into martini glasses.
Garnish with cranberries and serve the best vodka cocktail chilled.
The new traditional holiday drink, Nogtini is another best vodka drink that will give you the holiday vibes like nothing else. This is an eggnog martini that is all kinds of yum-yum for lovely times with friends and family. Here is a recipe to make this absolutely delightful and exquisite holiday cocktail with the best vodka.
- Swirl some chocolate syrup around in a martini glass.
- Now, fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Pour 4 ounces of eggnog, 2 ounces of coffee flavored liqueur, 2 ounces of the best vodka, and ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg over ice.
- Cover the cocktail shaker and shake it until completely chilled.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared martini glass.
Garnish with whipped cream and a pinch of nutmeg. Serve the best vodka cocktail.
Another amazing one of the best vodka drinks for the holiday season is Raspberry Cosmopolitan or Raspberry Cosmo. This best vodka cocktail is a simple variation of the original Cosmopolitan recipe. It uses fresh muddled raspberries instead of the usual splash of cranberry juice and is made using the best vodka in raspberry flavors. Luscious and refreshing, this citrus-berry combo is one of the best vodka cocktails you can serve your guests all year round, but especially this holiday season. Here is a recipe to make this flavorsome holiday cocktail with the best vodka.
- Muddle a few fresh raspberries in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1.5 ounces of the citrus vodka or raspberry vodka, 1 ounce of Cointreau, and half an ounce of lime juice to the cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the cocktail shaker and shake until the shaker is chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
Garnish with 2-3 raspberries and serve the best vodka cocktail.
Apple Cider Mule
This amazing cocktail is a fall-themed Moscow Mule or a mule with apple cider added. However, it is one of those best vodka cocktails where you need to get the proportions just right so you can taste the sweet flavor of the cider, but not so much that it waters down the vodka and ginger beer. Here is a recipe to make this easy mixed yet heavenly holiday cocktail with the best vodka.
- Pour ¼ cup best vodka, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and ¼ cup apple cider into a copper mug or the serving glass of your choice. You do not require shakers for this cocktail.
- Add 1/3 cup of ginger beer.
- Stir well
Add some ice and garnish with a line. Serve the best vodka cocktail
Fleur of the Valley
The perfect holiday drink, Fleur of the Valley has layers that overlap each other beautifully and has a great blend of fresh fruit and acidity. Not to forget the perfect layer of Prosecco on top making this drink an absolute delight. Here is a recipe to make this holiday cocktail with the best vodka.
- Muddle some strawberries in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1.5 ounces of the best vodka, ¾ ounce lemon juice, ½ ounce blueberry lemon shrub, and Prosecco to the shaker.
- Shake the cocktail shaker until nice and cold.
- Double strain over ice into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with Basil and serve the best vodka cocktail.
Try these perfect holiday drinks and have a great time!